2016-2017 ST. MARY ● REGIS ANNUAL APPEAL
550 West Regis Street ● Stayton, Oregon 97383 ● (503)769-2159
We ask this simple question to our devoted supporters: Do you believe in the power of possibility? If you do, you:
- Embrace the vision of Regis High School and St. Mary Catholic School becoming the best PK-12 Catholic education system in the mid-Willamette Valley.
- Believe that two schools grounded in the Catholic tradition can also provide the highest quality education possible.
- Appreciate the many ways our graduates serve God and others through positive contributions in their local communities, schools, businesses, and churches in many corners of the world.
- Are invited to join us by contributing to this St. Mary*Regis Annual Appeal. Your support will help build on our tradition of excellence by providing tuition assistance, strengthening existing programs, adding new programs, and, attracting and retaining top faculty.
A strong response to the annual appeal, and meeting its $250,000 goal, will position both schools to operate with balanced budgets in 2016-17. This includes providing critical funding for key budget priorities such as:
- Tuition Assistance – There is no greater need. Outside of classroom instruction, tuition assistance is the most important budget item because it ensures strong enrollment and a thriving, diverse student community. A rural location limits opportunities to attract students when compared to more populated urban communities, so both schools have a well-established tradition of holding tuition to the lowest levels possible. Even so, this is not enough for many families. Receiving tuition assistance is the only way their children can enroll. Your charitable investment supports a simple goal — no student shall be denied a Catholic education due to cost.
Once the $250,000 goal is met and budget priorities are covered, school leadership can then focus on funding new academic programs that will take each school to new, higher levels of student achievement. They include:
- New STEM Curriculum at Regis
- New Foreign Languageat St. Mary
- Faculty Salaries
As a member of our loyal allegiance of supporters – whether an alum, parent of a current student or alum, or simply a friend of Catholic education — responding to this appeal is also recognition that tuition covers only 80 percent of the cost of each student’s education. That difference is made up through the generosity of people like you. By closing the gap with your charitable gift, you are investing in the future of each student, and our schools.
Our hope is that you will prayerfully consider making a generous contribution. No matter your gift level, you will further impact the lives of our students forever. You can make a gift using cash, check, most credit cards, automatic debits from the financial account of your choice, or securities.
For more information, please contact Advancement Director Sarah Woodley at (503) 769-1705.